TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Have a Sigmac tv the hdmi inputs have stopped working. have…

Customer Question
Have a Sigmac tv...

Have a Sigmac tv the hdmi inputs have stopped working . have tried all of the inputs and keep getting a message no signal

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

I have tried all three inputs on the tv and keep getting no signal I have changed the source to match the input , I have the tv set up for cable

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
2/3/2016
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Installer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Can you please give me the complete model number of the tv?
Do you have any trouble with any of the analog (composite/component) inputs?

Also can you please test some other device, besides the cable box on hdmi (dvd, game, etc)?