Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics
23511658

When I turn on my LG Plasma TV the right side shows a 3 inch

Customer Question

When I turn on my LG Plasma TV the right side shows a 3 inch rainbow which then turns to black. Thus I do not get the entire screen. Specifics of my TV are:
LG Model # *****
Serial # *****
720p 600Hz Sub Field 3HDMI
CAN YOU GIVE ME AN ESTIMATE FOR IN HOME SERVICE CALL & REPAIR INCLUDING ALL PARTS & HOW SOON COULD IT BE FIXED. I RESIDE IN DELRAY BEACH,FLORIDA###-##-####
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
PLEASE DO NOT PROCEDE & DELETE MY CREDIT CARD INFORMATION. I DO NOT WANT YOUR SERVICE. PLEASE CONFIRM THAT MY CREDIT CARD WILL NOT BE CHARGED. THANK YOU
DAN *******
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. I am an Expert in the TV category. If you feel this is not the best category for your question, let me know and I will forward it to the appropriate group of Experts.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

There is a service in Del Ray Beach FL that offers inexpensive flat rate repairs for LG tvs. You can contact them at (954)(###) ###-####to get a quote and set up a service call. Let me know if you have any questions.