TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

My Name Is ***** ***** & My TV Will turn Off & On Every Few

Customer Question
Seconds But Will Not Stay...
My Name Is ***** ***** & My TV Will turn Off & On Every Few Seconds But Will Not Stay On The Green Light Will Go On & Off
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It Is A Sanyo LCD 47" Tv & It Just Clicks On & Off But Never Does Stay ON
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
2/3/2016
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 1 year ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem , let me know when you`re ready ?
Also ,could you please give me the tv`s model number ?

Louie, Technician