TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Netflix sound has disappeared. The picture is perfect and…

Customer Question
My Netflix sound has disappeared...
My Netflix sound has disappeared. The picture is perfect and the captioning also works perfectly. For some reason, the sound has disappeared, how can I get it back?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
2/2/2016
TV Technician: littlerusty2005, Expert replied 2 years ago
littlerusty2005

Hello, my name is Rusty. I'm going to need a little information from you, and then we'll get you fixed up and on your way. Is the BDP plugged into a sound system(model number) or just your TV? What type of cable is used for that connection? Is it off on all movies? Try one you know used to work, and tell me if it works.