TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My five year old visio tv has only about a 12 inch picture…

Customer Question
My five year old visio...
My five year old visio tv has only about a 12 inch picture up in the left hand corner. We haven't been able to fix it. Is is a 37 inch tv. HELP!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
2/2/2016
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 2 years ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Welcome! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website which saves you time and money vs much higher repair shop diagnostic fees.

To get started, I need to know you are able to reply to me here...

1. If you press MENU on the original Vizio remote, does that menu come up full screen or is it also condensed into the left corner?

2. Who is your tv channel provider?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **