TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Sony Bravia model KDL52W4100 LCD television (52")

Customer Question
I have a Sony...

I have a Sony Bravia model KDL52W4100 LCD television (52") that I purchased in 2008. When the set is on for an hour it will go to black for a period of 2 to 5 seconds. It will continue to got to black as often as 20 times per hour. What is causing this problem?

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

When the set goes black the volume goes out also. We had the cable box replaced because we thought that was the problem. That was not the case. The colors on the set are still crisp and vibrant even after the picture returns.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
2/2/2016
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 2 years ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem , let me know when you`re ready ?