Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have an LG HD TV with Sound Bar. I have a separate remote

Customer Question

I have an LG HD TV with Sound Bar. I have a separate remote to turn TV on. It is on but there is no sound coming out of sound bar. I have a separate remote for the sound bar. When I hit the power button on it a small red light comes on the power bar screen but nothing else. I have had the TV and power bar for two years with no issue. I think I accidently hit the wrong button on one of my remotes and that is why I am getting no sound out of the sound bar. What should I do?
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem , let me know when you`re ready ?
Also ,could you please give me the tv`s and soundbar`s model number ?