TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Vizio e-470i-a0. power on LED lit. Torn off the back. about…

Customer Question
Vizio e-470i-a0. power...

Vizio e-470i-a0. power on LED lit. Torn off the back. about 130 v coming out of LED1 and LED2 not sure what to check next

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

The set itself had a grayish flicker when it was working and then developed some more dark areas on top and bottom of screen prior to this a.m. when it wouldn't turn on at all

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
please cancel.
2/2/2016
TV Technician: Michael Hannigan, Technician replied 2 years ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. I am an Expert in the TV category. If you feel this is not the best category for your question, let me know and I will forward it to the appropriate group of Experts.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

Does the voltage change when anybof the boards are disconnected?

I would suspect initially either y or y buffers (usually both), but nit would be best to check the voltages with it disconnected to verify.