TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We have a 2008 Toshiba TV, model 42RV535U. Progressively the…

Customer Question
We have a 2008 Toshiba...
We have a 2008 Toshiba TV, model 42RV535U. Progressively the situation has worsened starting with channels "bleeding into each other", inability to get normal channels to the status today of being able to receive 3 channels. It's suggested that replacing the motherboard will correct this. If so, what is the procedure for doing it? [Incidentally, a 35-year old regular TV in the basement brings in many stations, in fact has done better at receiving them from the beginning....antenna, with box.
TY
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
2/1/2016
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Installer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

What is the source of your tv channels on the toshiba?