TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

One of my station has no sound but my other tvs are find I…

Customer Question
One of my station has...
One of my station has no sound but my other tvs are find I un plunged it for a while but to no avail
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/1/2016
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 2 years ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Welcome! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website which saves you time and money vs much higher repair shop diagnostic fees.

To get started, I need to know you are able to reply to me here...

1. Who is your tv channel provider?

2. Do you change channels with the Panasonic tv remote or with the channel provider's remote?

3. Are you using the speakers built into the tv or external speakers/soundbar/surround sound?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

Xfinity and I use the x 1 remote
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Are you using the speakers built into the tv or external speakers/soundbar/surround sound?

The TV speakers

So you get sound on all channels except one? Which channel is it that has no sound?

Chanel 10 fox

You said you unplugged the tv before, this time please try:

-leave tv on so you are seeing the picture from xfinity.

-locate the power cord for the xfinity box and unplug it from the wall outlet.

-wait a few minutes and plug that power cord back in.

-watch the tv as the xfinity box boots back up.

Let me know if the sound is working after it the xfinity box comes back on.

Remember that I am here to help you. Please reply back if you need clarification on any of the above.

Please be sure to click the 5 STARS rating at the top of the page. Keep in mind that I have donated my invaluable time and expertise helping you rather than other paying customers.

Rating now does NOT close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here. My livelihood truly does depend on your positive rating.

Clicking the "bad/poor" rating does NOT do anything to fix your issue, nor does it issue you a refund.

Thank you,

Hello, just checking back in to see if you made any progress, or perhaps you would like to acknowledge that my time and input has been helpful?