TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Have a soyo 47"lcd hdtv. purchased it several yes ago on…

Customer Question
have a soyo 47"lcd hdtv...
have a soyo 47"lcd hdtv. purchased it several yes ago on sell. never worked properly. programing a problem. please advise.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
2/1/2016
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 2 years ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , i`m Jack

Perhaps i can help you with this but first ;

I don`t know what was the problem when you bought it 8 years ago but now it is very unlikely that this problem will be cleared with programming and unless you are willing to spend money on parts and do this yourself , i would not recommend the repair shop for an 8 years old tv.

How do you want to proceed from here ?
Look into this yourself or the repair shop ?

Let me know and i will help you along if you wish to look into repairing this yourself ,otherwise i will give you the details and costs you could expect.

tried programing, will not stay on. afterwards can not turn back on snow.

I`m sorry but i will have to opt out now.

You don`t have to do anything , your question will be reposted for other techs. to see and jump in.

how can I opt out and get a refund.
I see what you took out is pending, please refund
please respond!
will not be home to wait for emails!
why did you take the $23.00 without helping me?