TV Tech1
TV Tech1, Technician
Experience:  30 Years experience. Authorized Warranty servicer.
26807325

I Have a LED LCD TV MODEL 47LV5500. After my grandchildren

Customer Question

I Have a LED LCD TV MODEL 47LV5500. After my grandchildren played with the controls, now I get a random pop up that covers the bottom 1/4th of the screen that appears to be an ad for LG TVs. it stays for a short while then goes away. How do I stop this from happening?
Category: TV
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I look forward to assisting you today. Can you tell me please what the content of the pop up is?

Expert:  TV Tech1 replied 1 year ago.

Sounds like you are using the STORE DEMONSTRATION MODE...you need to switch it back to the HOME mode. I'll look that information up and get that to you.

Expert:  TV Tech1 replied 1 year ago.

Here is the information page you need to reset your TV to HOME mode. Use your remote, press the HOME button to activate the TV menu, then select the OPTION setting, and follow the instructions in the picture below. Any questions? Use the reply button to contact me, ok?