TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Trying to hook up to cabel and to TV but cant get it to

Customer Question
work?...
Trying to hook up to cabel and to TV but cant get it to work?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
2/1/2016
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Installer
What is the make/model of the tv?
Are you using basic cable or a cable box?
Is the tv working with any other input such as dvd?

Chat 1:1 with a tv technicianLicensed Experts are available 24/7
Nathan, Installer

TV & Communications Sys Repair

FCC Commercial License, Previous owner of Electronics Repair shop, 40+ years in electronic systems.

Ma. Master Technician Lic. Authorized Warranty Support.

euro-pro llc

euro-pro llc

20 years in TV repair,certified by all major brands- Sony,Samsung, LG,Toshiba, Panasonic, RCA,

Electrical Engineer

BSEE (Electrical Engineer), 10+ years electronic design experience ,chip, board, component expert

Conrad

Conrad

Training on many types of consumer electronics, training on Sony Samsung and JVC

More than 10 years experience repairing TV's and electronics equipment.