TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

My JVC flatscreen that is less than a year old only has

Customer Question
sound coming out of it...
My JVC flatscreen that is less than a year old only has sound coming out of it, no picture or menu. If you hit menu or input nothing appears. It is LED.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/31/2016
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 1 year ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem , let me know when you`re ready ?

Here is something for you to try before calling JVC for a warranty claim ;

Unplug the TV's power cord and hold the power button directly on the tv ,keep holding it for 20 secs or so then let the tv sit unplugged for a couple of minutes before you try it again.
Although i do not expect much out of this procedure , it has to be done to confirm that this problem can be cleared or not with a reset.
You may do it twice but if that does not do it then we are looking at internal problems with the tv.

In which case this tv is still under warranty so there is no use talking about parts and costs .

Here is JVC support info where you can claim that warranty ;http://www.jvc-tv.com/support/

Phone : 1-***-***-****

Give them a call and they will tell you how to proceed .

If that answers your question please do not forget to rate by clicking on the star icons at the top, then click on Submit so i get paid for my time helping you .
Also note that it will not close this post , you can come back here at any time if you have questions.
Thank you

Jack
Jack
Jack, Technician