TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Two yellow and one red flashing lights - Samsung TV
,

Customer Question
Two yellow and one...

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

No picture on TV - just sound.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
1/31/2016
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 2 years ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem , let me know when you`re ready ?

Also , could you please give me the tv`s model number ?

I am fairly sure we are talking about a tv with a lamp but i will still need the model number

model # *****
Saw other questions about same issue online - all agree it is a lamp. Where/how to buy lamp? Do you recommend service that will change lamp?

That's a YES about the lamp and here is a good supplier , click the link below ;

http://www.shopjimmy.com/samsung-bp96-01795a-dlp-replacement-lamp-with-osram-bulb.htm

If you need the procedure to replace the lamp the click the link below for the manual and look on page 74 and on ;

http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/201104/20110427141642350/BP68-00630A-01Eng_Spa_110427.pdf

By the way , its a large manual , give it a couple of minutes to download .

If that answers your question please do not forget to rate by clicking on the star icons at the top, then click on Submit so i get paid for my time helping you .
Also note that it will not close this post , you can come back here at any time if you have questions.
Thank you

Just saw your question about service ?

If you cannot replace it yourself and need to find repair shops near you then look at the link below and enter your zip code ;
www.tvrepairpros.com
This will give you a list of NESDA member repair shops in your area.
This list may be limited though and you may find more by simply using the yellow pages or simply google "tv repairs" and the name of your town .
You could give a call to different shops in your area to get an idea of their rates , it pays to shop around.

Thanks. Ordered lamp. And looks like there is a video guide to replace. Thanks a bunch

Much welcome and please do not forget to rate so i can get compensated for my time helping you.

Still need help with this ?