Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I tried to connect my sharp smart TV to the internet and

Customer Question

I tried to connect my sharp smart TV to the internet and keep getting failed to establish a wireless connection. I have held down the WPN button on the router.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Sharp Aquous tv I go to the menu to set up internet connection i selected wireless push button
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, What is the model number off the back of the Sharp TV please?

Also how many devices are currently connected to your router?

How far away from the Sharp, is the router?