TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I bought 2LG flatscreen tvs in abought 2008 they eventually…

Customer Question
I bought 2LG flatscreen tvs...
I bought 2LG flatscreen tvs in abought 2008 they eventually both started taking longer to produce a picture longer and longer it is in the hawkinsville Ga training center isit a simple fix ? Lynn 815 *** ****
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/31/2016
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 years ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having. In other cases, these things do require additional parts to fix. But I can help you with that as well.

Lynn, are you able to get the model numbers off of the back of these LG sets?

Also, what source is connected to them (DVD player, Cable, SAT, Laptop, etc.)?