TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Can I uninstall netflix on my TC-P65VT30 tv? I can't get it…

Customer Question
can I uninstall netflix on...
can I uninstall netflix on my TC-P65VT30 tv? I can't get it to start even though signal is strong and other apps work without problems.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
1/30/2016
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 years ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having. In other cases, these things do require additional parts to fix. But I can help you with that as well.

Have you tried going into the Setup of the TV and resetting to factory defaults yet please?

Give that a shot and let me know what happens please.

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.