TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have an lg 55lv9500 NANO upon turning on the TV all it…

Customer Question
i have an lg 55lv9500...
i have an lg 55lv9500 NANO upon turning on the TV all it showes are gray wide bans on the screen. no audio. what are my opions? fixable or replacent
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
1/30/2016
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 years ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having. In other cases, these things do require additional parts to fix. But I can help you with that as well.

How long have you owned the set for and when did the problem occur please?

Also, if you grab the original LG remote and press MENU, will the MENU display?