TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My tv Sony webs kdf- e50A10 is not working. When I turn on,

Customer Question
the green light blinks 4...
My tv Sony webs kdf- e50A10 is not working. When I turn on, the green light blinks 4 times and then red light blinks 3 and then re d light become steady and no further action. Could you advise me what to do?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/30/2016
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 2 years ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello

Welcome

3 red blinks then 3 red blinks of the POWER light and so on ?or is it the LAMP light lit?

Anthony

Green lights blinks 7 times then red light blinks red light blinks 3 times and continues it intermittently

OK that is either the lamp not located properly in the lamp cavity please take it out, OR the lamp door is not closed properly, so take lamp out hit it home properly and close lamp door properly let me know if that changes anything?

Anthony

How is this working out please?

Anthony