TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have a SonyXBR65X900C and want the leg support from the

Customer Question
outside to the middle position...
I have a SonyXBR65X900C and want the leg support from the outside to the middle position of the TV. The present outside legs will not fit in the middle position. Help Gene
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
1/30/2016
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 1 year ago
Nathan, Installer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Gene.

I'm not quite sure what part you're referring to. There is no middle position, this tv has only 2 Y shaped legs as its only support on on the far left and one on the far right, there are no other supports in between. What exactly are you looking for?

Louie, Technician