TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Sound was working when we went to bed, but when we turned it…

Customer Question
I'm Patsy Oates. Sound...

I'm Patsy Oates. Sound was working when we went to bed, but when we turned it on today, no sound

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Beautiful picture, just no sound and it is not muted

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
1/30/2016
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 2 years ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem , let me know when you`re ready ?
Also , could you please give me the tv`s model number if possible ?

I unplugged the TV from the wall and replugged it. The TV now works, sound and all.

O.k then a reboot was the first thing I had for you and in case there is a cable box or satellite receiver involved then its a good idea to do both .

Glad to hear you got it going .