TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Having a problem with the led light flashing and my Samsung

Customer Question
smart tv does not turn...
having a problem with the led light flashing and my Samsung smart tv does not turn on when i press the remote power button
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i have to unplug the tv to get it to reset then it will respond to the remote ,after a fumigates will turn off on its own minutes
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
1/30/2016
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 1 year ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?
Thanks.

Louie, Technician