TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Having a problem with the led light flashing and my Samsung…

Customer Question
Having a problem with...

Having a problem with the led light flashing and my Samsung smart tv does not turn on when i press the remote power button

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I have to unplug the tv to get it to reset then it will respond to the remote ,after a fumigates will turn off on its own minutes

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
1/30/2016
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 2 years ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?
Thanks.