TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have mod 850fh-yb10. It clicks but won't turn on if I

Customer Question
I have mod 850fh-yb10....
I have mod 850fh-yb10. It clicks but won't turn on if I wiggle power cord it clicks and red light blinks and can hear sound but won't turn on
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/29/2016
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 years ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having. In other cases, these things do require additional parts to fix. But I can help you with that as well.

That number is ***** the model number- it's the Panel number. Please get me the model number off of the sticker on the back of the TV.

Also, how long have you owned the Samsung for, and when did this problem occur?

Lastly, does that clicking sound occur as SOON as the TV is plugged in? Or ONLY after the power button is pressed?

Pn51d530a3f

Thank you for the reply. I don't use the phone call feature, so simply reply back with the following and we can proceed:

How long have you owned the Samsung for, and when did this problem occur?

I'll wait to hear from you via phone(###) ###-####

I don't use the phone call feature, so simply reply back with the following and we can proceed:

The clicking sound is a hardware-related failure in the TV. It is caused by failure of one of two boards in the set. The Mainboard or Power Supply Board. I can locate the correct board and send you a link, if you can simply reply back with the following on this page:

"Does that clicking sound occur as SOON as the TV is plugged in? Or ONLY after the power button is pressed?"