TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Upon turn on TV exhibits red lines. Over a period of time…

Customer Question
Upon turn on TV exhibits...
Upon turn on TV exhibits red lines. Over a period of time (10 minutes) the red lines would go away and a good picture would come on. Turning the TV off would not require the ten minute wait.
Now the sound comes on but no picture. Has been on for approx. 15 minutes.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/29/2016
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 years ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having. In other cases, these things do require additional parts to fix. But I can help you with that as well.

Can you please start by getting me the model number off of the back of the TV?

Also, how long have you owned the set for and when did the problem occur?