Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have an LG 42LS 3450 and the picture looks like a negative

Customer Question

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have tried remaking all of the antennae connections and used the aerial point from another room to test the signal is not the problem. the picture is very fuzzy on all channels and i have tried retuning
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having. In other cases, these things do require additional parts to fix. But I can help you with that as well.

1) How long have you owned the set for and when did the problem occur?
2) What is connected to the TV for sources (cable box, DVD player, etc.), and does this issue occur regardless of which source you're viewing from?
3) If you press MENU using the original TV remote, or the MENU button on the TV itself- does the MENU display normally?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know when you are able to see my reply.