TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Fussy 4 in wide bar going horizontal across lg plasma tv…

Customer Question
Fussy 4 in wide...

Fussy 4 in wide bar going horizontal across lg plasma tv same position about 6 in below top of screen more evident with bright back ground

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

The 4 in wide bar is not solid it is fuzzy with a purple tint and not constand constant it does not appear with black back ground just bright it is hooked up to a ps4 via hdmi 60 in lg plasma

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/29/2016
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 2 years ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

3- How old is the TV and how long it have had the problem?

Thanks.