TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Have Dish, one receiver with one tv: Panasonic vie ra. Have…

Customer Question
Have Dish, one receiver with...
Have Dish, one receiver with one tv: Panasonic vie ra. Have black screen with blue box stating channel not available no signal. Went to setup on tv and am confused what to chose for program channels and external devices: input labels if component 1,2 a HDMI 1 and 3 . Senior citizen and I pushed incorrect things on tv remote when I went to set time and date after power outage.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/27/2016
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 2 years ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem , let me know when you`re ready ?

Please be patient with me: senior citizen who gets very dazzled with technical problems.

No problem , we`ll go one step at a time

Look on the tv`s own remote ,(not dish remote) for a button called INPUT

Once you`ve located it ,press it repeatedly about once a sec to go through all the inputs on the tv , one of them will be your dish box.

Let me know how that goes and if that does the trick please do not forget to rate with the stars rating system before leaving , that's how I get paid for my time .

Are you getting something Dianne ?