TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We have some problems with our ***** ***** TV just now the…

Customer Question
Hi we have some...

Hi we have some problems with our ***** ***** TV just now the led slight wouldn't turned off as it keeps turning on green we have cable box that is hooked up with the tv.

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

We were watching the tv program but just to turn the tv to move little bit then suddent the tv screen went out. we been trying to get the power back on after turn it off for abit the led wouldn't turn off just keep from green to red then back on to green light on

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
1/27/2016
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 2 years ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem , let me know when you`re ready ?