TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a 40" Samsung led tv. It just started that when it is…

Customer Question
I have a 40" Samsung...
I have a 40" Samsung led tv. It just started that when it is turned on after about a minute it turns back off. Any ideas?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/27/2016
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 years ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having. In other cases, these things do require additional parts to fix. But I can help you with that as well.

Can you please get me the model number off of the back of the Samsung?

Also, when it turns off, does the power light change/blink, or do you simply lost picture and sound?