TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My 60" sharp tv has stopped working

Customer Question
hello my 60" sharp tv has...
hello
my 60" sharp tv has stopped working
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/26/2016
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 2 years ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello

Welcome

Can you please get me the model number please found on the back of the set?

Anthony

no...I am bedridden and no one else is home with me at the moment

I am sorry for that, unfortunately I will need this to be able to continue, about the only thing you can do is reboot the set by unplugging the set from wallpower waiting 5 mins then replugging back in again, if that does not work and you do not have warranty with the set then the set will need service, I can help with that but if you need a tech www.tvrepairpros.com will locate a tech in your area.

Let me know if you need more help

Please consider rating the answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page thank you, ***** ***** positively enables me to receive credit from the site, thank you, ***** ***** will remain open and stay open as long as you need it, if you have any concerns please let me know and I will answer any queries you have

Many Thanks

Anthony

LC60c6400ULC

OK have you rebooted the set?like indicated above please?

DO YOU MEAN A FULL REBOOT..OR JUST TURNING IT OFF, THRN ON?
OH, BTW..MY WIFE CAME HOME

Unplugging from the wall for 5 mins then replugging back in again

ANYONE THERE?

I have replied?above

OK...HOLD ON..MY WIFE IS NOT IN MY ROOM ATM.

OK

STILL DOING SAME PROB
THE ON BUTTON IS STILL FLASHING

How old is the set please?

i THINK 2 1/2 YRS

You will need to call a tech www.tvrepairpros.com <<<click will locate a tech in your area the fault is likely to be power board failure

Let me know if I can do anything else

NO..THATS IT..I WILL SEND IT OUT...HOW DO I CANCEL MY ACCOUNT. AND GET MY MONEY BACK.