TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Had a new installation today. took the remote and pressed…

Customer Question
had a new installation today...
had a new installation today. took the remote and pressed "power" nothing i may have screwed things up with the remote since it worked when installation was completed. help please! len banaszak
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/26/2016
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 years ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having.

What is the model number off of the back of the TV?

Also, is this the first time installation of the TV, or of a new cable or satellite box?

Please elaborate, also what remote are you trying to use?

Simply reply back when you are able to see my reply and we can proceed.