TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We have a Vizio model TV E420-B1 TV and have lost the remote…

Customer Question
we have a Vizio model...
we have a Vizio model TV E420-B1 TV and have lost the remote control.. Can you help me replace it?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
1/25/2016
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Installer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

I can't provide you with the replacement directly (this is an informational/support site, so I can't sell you the actual part), but I can give you information on what is needed and where/how to get it, if that is acceptable to you.

The easiest and cheapest option available is a direct remote replaceming, meaning to simply purchase the same (oem) remote as your tv came with.
You can get one on amazon for under $10, at this link: http://amzn.to/1KALTWZ

If you prefer other options, such as a universal or programmable remote, just let me know.

--

Please note:

I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in an effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. This site works on the honor system, and to that end, I have prioritized working with you ahead of other paying customers.

Although you’ve already paid your fee to the site, I am only compensated for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work. Again I apologize there is not a better outcome here, though this is really beyond either of our control. I do hope you’ll consider leaving a 5 star rating for me, rather than “shoot the messenger”, so that I may get credit for my time spent in good faith to answer your question accurately.