TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a sharp aquos 80" tv LCD and when it is of it rotates…

Customer Question
I have a sharp aquos...
I have a sharp aquos 80" tv LCD and when it is of it rotates through three different Japanese pictures and the tv is completely turned of. The light on the front of the tv is off.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
1/25/2016
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 2 years ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello

Welcome

I will need the model number please found on the back of the set?

What are these pictures~?

Anthony

LC-80LE857U, Pictures are a wave, a bridge and people in a park
Is there any way that this tv has a place for a chip so it can show movies while it is off?
if it does, There must be a way to turn this feature off, That's the only thing that makes sense to me

Has this always happened with the set from new?

I do not use the phone call facility sorry

I need to talk directly to Anthony

Sorry this is Anthony I do not use the phone call facility Justanswer offers please continue with text

I hope I haven't been charged for anything, You don't no as much as I do, haven't received any help at all

Sorry about the phone call I do not use it because I consider it none beneficial now before you asked for the phone call I asked " has this always happened with the set from new"? you havent replied with that info as yet

Just to add this WILL be a feature but I do need info so I can tackle it, there are hundreds of features with TVs its not possible to remember every one we need to research in the sharp database

No, it hasn't always done this, Last week I had trouble with the tv so I was useing a lot of buttons before I found out it was the router, I some how must of turned this on. The tv is three years old and I have never seen this. So I am figuring that many this has some kind of feature that allows you to mabe use a chip and it will go through what is on it while the tv is off.

OK I cant see this feature at all in the manual here <<clcik so you will need to go to page 29 of the manual and reset to factory default

I am assuming the TV is generating this and not any satellite or cable box you may be using

Please consider rating the answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page thank you, ***** ***** positively enables me to receive credit from the site, thank you, ***** ***** will remain open and stay open as long as you need it, if you have any concerns please let me know and I will answer any queries you have

Many Thanks

Anthony

Do you still need help please?

Anthony

Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician