TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My lg tv wont turn on but the red light is blinking so I no…

Customer Question
My lg tv wont...

My lg tv wont turn on but the red light is blinking so I no its getting power.

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Not really

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
1/24/2016
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 years ago
Aric, Technician
Hello, and sorry you're having problems. Can you please get me the model number off of the back of the TV? Also, how long have you owned the set for and when did the problem occur?
model number: LN32A450C1DXZA had for a while and it started about a month ago
what should I do?
I am becoming a dissatisfied costumer so I want my deposit of 18 dollars back. Or you can start helping me.
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 2 years ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** expert has opted out and I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.

Please reply back if you still need assistance for TV issue.

Thanks.

No I don't need any help. I'm dissatisfied so if yall took anything off my card I want it back.

OK, no problem, please contact customer service through following link/ number for billing/ refund as I have no control over these matters.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help
Call:(###) ###-####/p>

Thanks.