TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Sharp AqUOS says remote control status :Disable

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Listen I am not very rich I don't feel like getting ripped off right now now is not a good time in my life I have hogens lympfomic cancer all I want is to have this TV working better this should be a easy fix for you.
1/24/2016
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 2 years ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello , my name is Jack

Be with you in a few minutes

The TV Is working bu I am under the impression you can help me get a better picture I have a a home theater set up and can you help or not that is all I need to know

What is it you need .

To enable the remote or adjust the picture ?

To me the picture is not as sharp as I expected maybe I am expecting to muce b

Sorry but I thought this was about the remote so I will repost your question

Pease Call(###) ###-####and hopefully we can make the process very simple
The picture should be more clear unless I am to particular with my standards you pay good money for equipment you expect Quality for your money that is reasonable I would think I hope you call to solve my problem.
I asked for you to call me can you not do that please

I reposted your question and nobody came forward so I will give it a shot but first you need to enable that remote .

You said you could open the menu and navigate through it with the buttons on the tv ?

I know you saw my reply but I need you to confirm and then we`ll enable the remote and see what can be done about the picture .

If that is satisfactory to you please reply

If you want a phone call then it has to be done per the site rules , sorry but I have to abide by those .

This is how it will work ;

I will send you a phone offer and you need to accept it then I will give you that call with the number you will provide.

I cannot proceed with it from my end by the look of it

You are not gonna believe this there was a audio cord that was not plugged in dumb old me that is what happens when you become 67 Sorry.

You mean the color came back ?

How about the remote , is it still locked out ?