TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My tv has a black screen. The cable is working fine. I have…

Customer Question
My tv has a black...
My tv has a black screen. The cable is working fine. I have tried to work with the Samsung remote to see if it will help. The menu comes up so I don't think the screen is shot. I thing something is wrong with a setting. Can you help?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/24/2016
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 2 years ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Welcome! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website which saves you time and money vs much higher repair shop diagnostic fees.

To get started, I need to know you are able to reply to me here...

1. Who is your cable company?

2. Do you normally change channels with the Samsung remote or with the cable company remote?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

Cable company is Time Warner I usually use the cable remote to change the channels

When you say "the cable is working fine", what do you mean? maybe in another room/another tv?

I will do it onlinr

Sure.

Please continue the online conversation

I am here.

Can you see what I am typing?