TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My TV had a perfect picture all evening and now I a volume…

Customer Question
My TV had a perfect...
My TV had a perfect picture all evening and now I a volume and no picture whatsoever.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
1/24/2016
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 2 years ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?
Thanks.

Model #E470i-AO. Only hooked up to a Time Warner cable box. It seems to occur on all input sources.

Thanks for the info.

- Does screen glow/ show backlight and any graphics appear on screen if press Volume or Menu button on TV or its remote?

It's pitch black.

Sorry to hear that - Have you tried to unplug TV and cable box power cords from wall outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?
If not yet, can you try it now and reply back with the result?

What is the result please?