Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My TV had a perfect picture all evening and now I a volume

Customer Question

My TV had a perfect picture all evening and now I a volume and no picture whatsoever.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?
Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Model #E470i-AO. Only hooked up to a Time Warner cable box. It seems to occur on all input sources.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the info.

- Does screen glow/ show backlight and any graphics appear on screen if press Volume or Menu button on TV or its remote?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's pitch black.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Sorry to hear that - Have you tried to unplug TV and cable box power cords from wall outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?
If not yet, can you try it now and reply back with the result?

Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

What is the result please?