TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Couple of years old 80cm (31.5") Palsonic model TFTV800LEDR.

Customer Question
Very little use. When switched...
Couple of years old 80cm (31.5") Palsonic model TFTV800LEDR. Very little use. When switched on the standby light goes off (goes blue) but the screen stays black. Today testing again, the ABC radio is coming through the sound system (it is ABC jazz, so it must be on TV mode with the jazz channel). In past months it randomly fired up for normal use, but mostly it stays dead regarding picture.
Any solution? Does it sound worth fixing? Can that be done in Perth for Palsonic?
Thanks, ***** *****
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/24/2016
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 years ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having.

How old is this set please?

Also, is the sound running though some sort of external sound system/home theater? Or from the TV speakers themselves?

Also, is our TV screen "backlit"- meaning slightly lighter than if the set were off?