TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have a Mitsubishi TV model # WD-65CA. My daughter was

Customer Question
I have a Mitsubishi TV...
I have a Mitsubishi TV model # ***** My daughter was trying to connect a WI and now the volume does not work. The display says No volume control Tv speakers are of.. My question is what do I do to get them on
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
1/23/2016
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 1 year ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Welcome! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website which saves you time and money vs much higher repair shop diagnostic fees.

To get started, I need to know you are able to reply to me here...

1. Please check the model number on back of the tv. Is is 65C8 or 65C9 or 65C10 ?
2. Do you have the original Mitsubishi remote and does the tv respond when you press buttons on this remote?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It is model number Wd-65CA. No I can't locate the remote

1. I've been doing this for a very long time and can tell you 100% there is no such thing as a WD-65CA. It has to be C8 or C9 or C10.

2. You will NEED the original Mistubishi remote to bring back the speakers functionality.

REPLY back here when you have the remote and are ready to proceed.

OR I can certainly help you find an original remote for purchase and give you the instructions for when you get the new remote.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The model number saids WD-65C9 and the serial number is ***** If I can't find the remote where can I order one.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Its a 3D projection

Great! Now that I have the model number I can provide you with an answer. PLEASE hold your replies until I post the answer. This may take about 8-10 minutes.

The original remote that came with this tv is no longer available so you have to get one off ebay. This remote is the closest/best match:

CLICK HERE TO SEE/BUY REMOTE ON EBAY

Once you have the remote, you can change/set the tv speakers options by pressing MENU > ADJUST > AUDIO > SPEAKERS > choose TV. This is also shown in the user manual which I am providing for you also:

CLICK HERE TO GET USER MANUAL

Remember that I am here to help you. Please reply back if you need clarification on any of the above.

Please be sure to click the 5 STARS rating at the top of the page. Keep in mind that I have donated my invaluable time and expertise helping you rather than other paying customers.

Rating now does NOT close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here. My livelihood truly does depend on your positive rating.

Clicking the "bad/poor" rating does NOT do anything to fix your issue, nor does it issue you a refund.

Thank you,

Hello, just checking back in to see if you still need help, or perhaps you would like to acknowledge that my time and input has been helpful?

Mike G.
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician