TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Samsung model #LN-S32510 32" HD tv built in Mexico in…

Customer Question
My Samsung model #LN-S32510 32"...
My Samsung model #LN-S32510 32" HD tv built in Mexico in Sept. 2006 has begun turning itself on shortly after I turn it off. Occasionally when its off, it won't turn on (like right now). Is there a simple solutiom?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
1/23/2016
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 2 years ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Welcome! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website which saves you time and money vs much higher repair shop diagnostic fees.

The only possible easy solution might be to unplug the power cord for several minutes. But it is more likely to be an internal failure that will require the back panel needs to come off, checks need to be performed, then parts ordered and installed. If that is something you want to attempt then reply back here and I can assist you further (a meter and prior experience is required). If you are unable or unwilling to perform any of these procedures then a repair shop should be consulted, but I can tell you that buying a new 32" tv will cost you less time and money.

I'm sorry for the bad news. Remember that I am here to help you. Please reply back if you need clarification on any of the above.

Regardless of what you decide to do next, please be sure to click the 5 STARS rating at the top of the page. Keep in mind that I have donated my invaluable time and expertise helping you rather than other paying customers.

Rating now does NOT close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here. My livelihood truly does depend on your positive rating.

Clicking the "bad/poor" rating does NOT do anything to fix your issue, nor does it issue you a refund.

Thank you,

Hello, just checking back in to see if you still need help, or perhaps you would like to acknowledge that my time and input has been helpful?

Mike G.
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician