Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have a older lg 50PC5D * it years bought a Playstion &

Customer Question

i have a older lg 50PC5D * it for eight years bought a Playstion & going from hdmi to hdmi & using input & it has game to choose but it wont find signal please Help
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having.

Which specific PS do you have- is it a PS3, PS4, etc,?

Also, nevermind choosing "Game", if you plug the console into "HDMI 1", and then use Input to select HDMI 1, do you still get No Signal?

Do you have another HDMI cable you can try?

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.