TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Need remote tv model #pt-53x54j serial#ly43170192 is this…

Customer Question
need remote for Panasonic tv...
need remote for Panasonic tv model #pt-53x54j serial#ly43170192 is this available if yes what is cost
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
1/23/2016
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Installer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Paul

This remote is discontinued as the tv is a very old model, so they are very difficult to find, especially new.

You can find some here, both new and used however: http://amzn.to/1VeXJM4

will try to see if available

It is available. You can click on the link I sent above where there are several sellers offering both new and used remotes, starting at about $12.

--

Please note:

I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in an effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. This site works on the honor system, and to that end, I have prioritized working with you ahead of other paying customers.

Although you’ve already paid your fee to the site, I am only compensated for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work. I do hope you’ll consider leaving a 5 star rating for me, rather than “shoot the messenger”, so that I may get credit for my time spent in good faith to answer your question accurately.