Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

MY SANYO 50" MODEL NUMBER DP50842 T.V WHEN ON HD DOES NOT

Customer Question

MY SANYO 50" MODEL NUMBER DP50842 T.V WHEN ON HD DOES NOT SHOW THE WHOLE PICTURE. HOW DO CORRECT THIS?
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Welcome

The problem is usually a conflict between the satellite or cable box you are using and the TV so please do this

First, reboot the Cable/SAT box by disconnecting it from power for 10 seconds and plugging it back in. Upon rebooting, if the screen aspect is still incorrect, then look for the following buttons on the Cable/SAT remote:

Aspect
Zoom
HD Zoom
Ratio
(#) symbol under the 9 key

Find any buttons with those labels and use them to attempt to correct the picture size. Let me know what happens.

Please consider rating the answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page thank you, ***** ***** positively enables me to receive credit from the site, thank you, ***** ***** will remain open and stay open as long as you need it, if you have any concerns please let me know and I will answer any queries you have

Many Thanks

Anthony

How is this working out please?