TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Almost 1/3 of my sansong smart tv has gone all blurry, also…

Customer Question
almost 1/3 of my sansong...
almost 1/3 of my sansong smart tv has gone all blurry , also the bottom 1\4 or so has a line and is a little darker, how much will it cost to fix or should i buy a new set
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/22/2016
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 2 years ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?

3- How old is the TV?

Thanks.