TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The synchronization of the visual movement of the lips and…

Customer Question
The synchronization of the visual...
The synchronization of the visual movement of the lips and sound is way off. How do I fix that?
I have a Sharp Aquos 70 inch #LC70LE757U and I use Comcast cable.
My email address is:***@******.***
My cell phone # *****(###) ###-####
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
1/21/2016
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 2 years ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello

Welcome

If you try another input like a DVD player for example is it the same using that?

Anthony

OK there is no lip sync adjustment with this set so it has to be bad firmware now I can't get into the sharp site to see if there is a firmware upgrade or maybe if you have that upgrade already, www.sharpusa.com support for your model (please try where you are) let me know if you have success finding firmware for this set at sharp

Anthony