Master Fix It
Master Fix It, Technician
Experience:  25 + Years experience repairing TVs, VCRs Computer etc.
11519491

I have a Konka LCD TV and want to turn it on qithout tge

Customer Question

Hi I have a Konka LCD TV and want to turn it on qithout tge remote as the remote is broken
Category: TV
Expert:  Master Fix It replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How old is your TV?

Also may I have the full model # ***** your TV?

When you turn the set around there may be some buttons on the side or back of the set. Usually with this brand there are are and it usually is the TOP button.

Please let me know if you find it. ALso are you sure the remote is bad, or is there ossibly an issue with the TV?

You can do a test for the remote.

Aim it at a cell phone camera and looking through at the veiwing screen on the phone press any button(s) on the remote. You shoudl see a bright light coming from the front of the remote, if not, then you likely need new batteries or cleaning of the battery contact on the remote;-)

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated.

There is NO cost to rate Kindly;-)

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Tech Michael