TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My name is ***** *****. I purchased a small tachi guest room…

Customer Question
Hi Dan, My...

Hi Dan, My name is ***** *****. I purchased a small Hitachi for my guest room 2 days ago from Sam's Club. it was a 'Last and Display", so nothing came with it. I connected it to my ATT Uverse box with a co ax and an HDMI ($30) cable from Radio Shack. I get audio but no picture of any kind. Black screen. Can't even get to home. Input from back of TV doesn't change, and ATT controller will not change channels or volume. No communication there. Picked up red. green, blue + red and white audio and connected them. Still no picture. Can't see menu either. Do you think it's the televsion? I called ATT to make sure my plan supported HD, (which it does), but I'm just trying to get a picture on a little Hitachi TV! Very frustrating...Thanks for any advice

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I think I have every port filled from the television to the cable box. Is there anything else available to make the picture appear? Is the television defective/

Technician's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to TV Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?

YES. I can wait, but would love to know if you have any ideas in your cue? If Satisfied means 'take it back to Sam's Club' that

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
1/21/2016
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Installer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

What is the model number of the tv?

I welcome your assistance, but it is too late in my time zone right now to work. Can we re-schedule or find a technician at a USA Central Time Zone to help? Thank you so much for your response.

Yes certainly, you may reply back here anytime it is convenient for you.

Do you still need help with this?

Louie, Technician