TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Crosley TV will not program the channels. I am on cable…

Customer Question
My Crosley TV will not...
My Crosley TV will not program the channels. I am on cable and have switched cable boxes and cables but still the Tv cannot locate any channels. What do I do next?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
1/21/2016
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 2 years ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?

2- How the cable box hooked to TV? is it HDMI cable or 5 color coded wires?

3- Do you use cable remote to change the channels?

Thanks.

1 model number is *****
2 hooked withHDMI cable
3. Yes I have a cable remote

Thanks for the info.

3589j14b00372 seems serial number, TV model number info would be written nearby.

It seems your TV isn't getting video signals from cable box for some reason, I would suggest as first thing to unplug TV and cable box power cords from wall outlet for 10 minutes, replug back in, turn them On, let cable box reboot that may take several minutes then select correct HDMI input in TV so it can get video signals from cable box.

Please reply back with the result and if problem resolved then a positive rating to answer would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.