TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

52pfl3603d/f7 Model tv. I need to find screws or size screws…

Customer Question
52pfl3603d/f7 Model Phillips tv. I...
52pfl3603d/f7 Model Phillips tv. I need to find screws or size for the screws that attach the metal U piece attached at the bottom of the tv to the glass stand. I can attach photo.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
1/21/2016
TV Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 2 years ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Check whether that metal piece doesn't already have screws in it. That is how it ought to be, I think - the screws should be ready there for the mounting.

Also, ask Encompass Parts whether mounting screws are included in the (sample, whose image you posted) stand package.